Rome Radio Partners is an equal opportunity employer drug free workplace
Current Job Openings
RRP, LLC. HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR TRAFFIC DIRECTOR.
Do you love connecting with business owners, identifying and qualifying those that can benefit from what you offer, and helping local businesses thrive in your community? Then this opportunity might be for you.
In this digital sales role, you will serve as the first contact with potential customers, identifying their needs and demonstrating how our digital marketing platform of products that will help support their business goals and help them thrive in an always changing environment.
- Unlimited commission and career growth opportunities in a fast-growing company located right here in Northwest Georgia
Connect with your local Community:
- Be your community’s local Digital Marketing guru – utilizing face-to-face prospecting, virtual prospecting methods, networking events, referrals and more. If you enjoy sitting at a desk and waiting on directions, this might not be for you. We need energy and passion!
The Ideal Candidate
- MUST be familiar with the Floyd, Bartow Gordon County area (this is a must – MUST live here AND be familiar with this area)
- Experience in digital marketing
- Passion for helping businesses succeed
- Sales experience with hunter mentality or strong desire to win
- Entrepreneurial mindset in creating one’s own success and relating to business owners
- Proven success and ability to follow a sales methodology for success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
Why Rome Radio Partners?
Our company operates six award winning radio stations that dominate radio listening. However, over the past several years we branched out into offering digital campaigns for our clients. We believe that buying digital and broadcast will increase the results by reaching audiences across multiple channels. We have the ability to create very effective digital campaigns that can target specific geographical areas, demographics and individual interests of internet users on a local, regional and national basis. What we need are salespersons to help area businesses grow. That’s where you come in.
If this sounds like you, send us your resume highlighting your digital marketing experience.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
RRP, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.