Georgia Department of Public Health –
These data represent confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported to the Georgia Department of Public Health (DPH) as of 7/20/2020, 2:50:06 PM.
Total Confirmed State Cases are now at 145,575, Total State Deaths are now at 3,176, Total State Hospitalizations are at 15,047, and total state ICU Admissions are at 2,829.
The following hows cases, hospitalizations, and deaths that have been newly reported since the previous day’s posting:
July 17th COVID-19 Case Report by NWGA County:
- Floyd County is now at 867 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 15 total deaths.
- Bartow County is now at 1,142 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 46 total deaths.
- Gordon County is now at 685 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 19 total deaths.
- Chattooga County is now at 93 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 2 total deaths
- Polk County is now at 417 total confirmed COVID-19 cases, and 2 total deaths.